NHADA Partners with Rite Aid For Flu Shots
The Insurance Division is pleased to announce that Rite Aid will once again provide on-site flu immunization clinics and in-store vouchers to all NHADA members and employees beginning in September 2017.
Any NHADA member is eligible for the flu shots through Rite Aid, even if not enrolled with medical insurance through NHADA.
Rite Aid has been administering influenza immunizations for over 12 years. They have a comprehensive influenza immunization program, which includes providing immunizations at every Rite-Aid location as well as providing on-site services to businesses and organizations like ours.
We are pleased to offer your busi- ness two convenient methods of protecting your employees against the flu:
- A scheduled flu immunization clinic at your location(s) or at a Rite Aid location. Rite-Aid will work with you to
schedule a clinic at a date and time that is convenient for your employees and your business.
- Utilizing a voucher program, your employees may obtain a flu immunization at any of Rite Aid’s 4,500 locations in the U.S. without an appointment, on any day and at any time.
Rite Aid also offers billing flexibility and competitive pricing.
- Direct billing to insurance carriers if the flu immunization is a covered service;
- Direct billing to your business or your employee with vouchers provided in-store or during clinics, or
- Through its partnership with NHADA, Rite Aid will guarantee that the standard trivalent influenza vaccine, not covered through an insurance plan, to cost only $22.00! This is a 30 percent discount from Rite Aid’s retail price!
For more details, please contact Mary P. Hoegen, Wellness Ambassador; email to mary.p.hoegen@Riteaid.com.
If you wish to schedule a flu shot clinic, please include available dates, times and the name of your insurance carriers.